A LABOR OF LOVE
The Jennifer Ring is a made-to-order piece that begins with a carefully selected piece of Howlite, which is carefully inspected to ensure it meets our quality standards. Next, the howlite is cut, shaped, and drilled to make a bead. Then metal is artfully hand-braided, the howlite is woven in, wire wrapped, then shaped into our unique adjustable ring design. After they are made, they are checked again for quality, carefully packaged, and then shipped out to you. Every Jennifer Ring is made by hand in Austin, Texas, USA by artisans that are paid ethical, living wages. Fun fact! In crystal healing, howlite is often used as a stone of awareness, as it is believed to help in understanding yourself, others, and the surrounding world, because of this, it is commonly used to aid in meditation and focusing of the mind.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFO
• Ethically waged
• One size fits all! This ring is flexible with our unique adjustable band design so it can be squeezed or stretched to fit any ring size
• Thin wire gives the ring its flexibility and dainty appearance. Because of this, these rings are very delicate and should be worn and cared for with this in mind.
• Comes in Organza bag
• Gold Color – a core of premium grade brass with oven-baked clear coat finish to make it tarnish-resistant
• Rose Gold Color – premium grade copper with oven-baked clear coat finish to make it tarnish-resistant
• Silver Color – a core of premium grade copper with oven-baked clear coat finish to make it tarnish-resistant